What is an Associate Member?
It is any company, organizations or individual within the tourism industry that supports the objectives of the Cape Tourist Guides Association.
Membership is granted provided that the Committee finds the applicant in good standing and it shows support for the Association’s ideas.
ASSOCIATED MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND PACKAGES FOR 2022
We are operating in unusual and interesting times that are impacting everyone one way or the other. It is important that we work together as a team and continue to support each other in any way possible. We would therefore like to thank you for your continued support especially during the past 2 years
To support you and your businesses, we have revised the Associate Members Fees for 2022 and at the same time maximising our benefits to everyone who joins in the new year. I am certain your business has also suffered a great deal during the pandemic, it is for this reason that we reduced our fees, at the same time provide you with a cost-effective platform to market and promote your business.
2022 Fee Structure
We are offering you membership for 12months (1st March 2022 – 28th February 2023) at a nominal cost of R1800.00. Please bear in mind that membership is renewed annually. This equates to a saving of R1700.00 for the same and added benefits.
- Company logo will be displayed on CTGA’s home page with a click through to your website
- Advertising on the website in the form of a website banner. No limit to the amount of banner posts per annum. CTGA will provide size specification and the members designs their own banners
- Receive invitations to our monthly members meeting
- Use our social media platforms to promote your events and campaigns –
- Request our database at any time to interact with the members directly
- CTGA’s logo is available to place on your website advertising that you only employ/ promote only legal/registered guides
- Your Site Guides can join the association at a reduced Membership fee of R200.00 pa. Normal membership fees are R450.00
- Provide you with a membership certificate that can be displayed in your offices
- Attend quarterly networking cocktail events arranged by CTGA. This depends on the Lockdown Level at the time. We might call upon you to assist with venue, catering etc should there be a need.
Should you be interested in signing up and enjoying the above benefits, please complete the attached booking form and return it to email@example.com. Upon receipt of your signed booking form, we will invoice for payment.
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch code: 02090900 (Thibault Square)
Account no: 070013470 (Current Account)
- Please email proof of payment and the application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The annual membership fees are discretionary and may change at the end of a financial year.